Thursday, October 04, 2007

Six Down

I tucked a few more VwaV recipes under my apron strings.

Mushroom and Sun-dried Tomato Risotto


The flavours are heavenly. I may try it in the pressure cooker next time as the stirring is labourious.

Sweet Potato Hash (a keeper for sure, featuring spinach here)



The most heartiest vegan dish around, Stewed Tofu and Potatoes in Miso Gravy



Braised Cauliflower in Three-Seed Sauce


(Hot-Sauce Glazed Tempeh from Veganomicon makes an appearance there - it is SO good. I need to go buy more tempeh)

Apple Pie Crumb-cake Muffins



And scrumptious, scrumptious Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies.



Pete came home with six more sugar pie pumpkins. I get the hint.

Veganomicon is set to ship from Chapters on November 1 (my birthday - certainly a sign). Must. keep. cooking...

And I obviously need to switch up my placemats once in a while.

3 comments:

IsaChandra said...

You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

November 1st is my birthday too! How funny! All of your VwaV dishes look great!

Courtney

Unknown said...

Yum!

I made the risotto in the pressure cooker - soooo good and so easy!