OK, so I've been 'tagged' - I am so sleep deprived that I couldn't even focus on the paragraph explanation of what that means, but I finally figured it out :) Vegan Dad got me...so here is yet another post about something I didn't make (will I ever have time again to try a new recipe???).
Here are 5 things about me (most of which seems to be described in my profile - I guess I'm pretty simple):
1. Huge Duranie - major Duran Duran fan. Although I'm not sure if I can still call myself that since I hadn't gotten around to buying their latest album. I'll blame new parenthood for that one.
2. I always have a song in my head - not sure if this constitutes some kind of mental illness, but it's like I always have some kind of soundtrack going on. Very weird. Honestly, I don't hear voices...really...
3. I find toilet humour hilarious - it never seems to get old...and no, I'm not really a nine-year-old...I'm 30.
4. I hate vacuuming - more than anything...well, almost...I'm not a fan of having to get needles at the doctor. I think they are tied.
OK - this is getting hard...I am trying to think of a 5th thing...
5. I used to think I could sing - was even on a local talent show called 'Homegrown Café' and sang 'Could've Been' by Tiffany. The only reason I picked that lame song was because the rules stipulated that you couldn't pick background karaoke music that had any backing vocals on the track, and there were limited choices back then, let me tell you.
That's about it. I'd tag other bloggers, but don't have time to prepare all of the links :(