Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Vegan MoFo - Day 4

Hempseeds are awesome to throw into baked goods! 

In this case, I threw them into Dreena Burton's Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies. Delicious! I had intended to make itty bitty cookies using my smallest scoop but man, these puppies really spread out. Oh well, I thought, I'll just go ahead and make ice cream sandwiches since they were the perfect size! I thought I was being so novel.


But what I didn't realize was that the bottom of the recipe gave instructions for doing just that. Next time I will a) refrigerate the cookies to avoid bending them and squishing chocolate chips all over my hands and b) not forget about the softening ice cream so that it doesn't get as soft as soup. Ah well. I gave the sides a little roll into hempseeds and chocolate chips. Delish!

http://plantpoweredkitchen.com/recipes/recipe-chocolate-chip-cookies/

No comments: